Join CityClub Today to Receive:
Error: Contact form not found.
A Project Capturing..
There are 4 phases of this project, and each phase captures the rich history of Bradford. This development is truly unique, and it was once the home of Hallmark Cards. Each apartment in this development is spacious and very well-designed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for investors who want to benefit from high yields and excellent rental demand.
Bradford is a dynamic city with a wealth of historic fabric, including industrial, listed and architectural sites. Bradford is part of a key network of regeneration cities across the north. For investors looking to maximise potential returns on investment, Bradford is the place to invest, as the initial down payments will be much lower than other investments in the North. Furthermore, investors can still achieve high yields.
Why Invest in Bradford?
– House price growth in Bradford is expected to hit 21% by 2026, as reported by JLL.
– The rental market is forecast to grow by 14% by 2026
– Bradford is the fastest-growing city in the UK.
– This thriving city has the 10th largest city economy in England.
– The city was also named, Capital of Culture 2025. As a result of this recognition, Bradford will benefit from multi-million-pound investments.
– The £500m City Centre Improvement Scheme will also reshape the heart of the city. This includes the £25m One City Park scheme and the regeneration of Darley Street Market.
– Bradford is home to over 16,000 businesses, employing 250,000 across the UK with a combined turnover of over £30bn. Amongst these, 800 of the businesses are part of the innovative digital sector employing 3500 people.
– According to the Levelling-Up Opportunity Index 2022, Bradford was listed at the ‘Best City in the UK for Investors’.
– Barclays Bank SME Growth Factor Index 2017, has named the city as the ‘#1 location in the UK to start a business.’
What Returns Can Investors Expect to Achieve?
Click here to see our featured units of the month to get an idea of what returns you can expect to achieve from your investment. Once you speak to one of our Investment Consultants, you can tell them exactly what you hope to achieve and your property investment goals. Following this they will pick the best unit to suit your needs.
The apartments offer easy access to the city centre, other major cities, and worldwide destinations. Travel easily by road, rail, and air in Bradford.
Bradford, Connected to the Rest of the World
Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 6 miles away from the city centre. The airport will soon be upgraded, and the proposal aims to deliver one of the UK’s most environmentally efficient airport buildings. The airport contributes significantly towards the economy, and the new project will support 12,650 jobs.
Bradford Interchange is an integral part of Bradford’s infrastructure. The interchange consists of a railway, bus, and coach station. The rail network connects Bradford to; Leeds in 20 minutes, Manchester in an hour and London in just over 2 hours. By road, commuters will benefit from the strong connections via M1, M62 and A1 motorways.