Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to take on an exciting new role in a fast-growing business. Reporting to the Digital Marketing & Design Manager, the successful candidate will work to their initiative and take responsibility for key marketing projects. The role is broad and offers the opportunity to support the company with social media channels, email campaigns, website management, copywriting, graphic design and more.
If you are a well-rounded, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – this could be the perfect role for you! The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of digital marketing and experience in writing engaging content. A background in design is strongly desirable, with knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
In return, we are offering the chosen candidate the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and fun environment in an exciting industry. You will not only be provided with support and training but also with the autonomy and ownership needed to shape this crucial part of our business. The experience you will gain working for us will be invaluable for years to come.
This is a junior-level role, ideal for a recent graduate.
- Effective Copywriting – Write compelling pieces for the website, property brochures, investor resources and more. This includes creating exciting weekly articles for the CityRise news page, paying close attention to SEO.
- Social media management – You will plan, design and schedule content across LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook to maximise audience engagement.
- Actively monitor social channels and marketing campaigns. Analyse platform metrics and produce monthly analytical reports for management. Determine which strategies are the most effective in reaching potential investors and maximising sales.
- Support website management – This includes uploading content and assisting with the development of digital marketing material for the website.
- Write, design and deliver effective email campaigns to our investor database, using Marketing Cloud.
- Graphic design – Support the design and development of promotional materials, meeting tight deadlines.
- Assist with market research tasks and competitor analysis
Required Candidate Qualities
- At least 1-year marketing experience or evidence of relevant skills and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great proof-reading skills
- A good understanding of marketing strategies and how they are implemented effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to work to own initiative and proactively use a problem-solving approach
- Good understanding of MS Office programmes including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Organised and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and keen to share new innovative marketing ideas
1 years experience in marketing, with working knowledge of design.
Monday to Thursday: 9am – 5.30pm
Friday – 9am- 5pm
- Flexible working patterns
- 28 days holiday + 3 days bonus holiday at Christmas
- Sick pay